Hello my little Sunshines! Today, I am back on the blog with a new review on the Philips Steam & Go Plus; a product that is simplifying my life and I bet it will do so for you too!
I am not going to lie to you, I HATE ironing. I remember seeing my Mom ironing, when I was a kid, while watching TV. She kept on saying how annoyed she was and that she felt it would never end. We would laugh about it and in no time, it would slowly get to be my turn.
I hate ironing!
I don’t know about you, but I cannot count the number of times I haven’t been able to wear my favorite dresses or t-shirts because they were full of wrinkles and I was:
1) Too lazy to steam
2) Oh, but wait, I don’t even have a steamer anyway…
Yes, I am being honest, as you know me well since day one.
Will Philips Steam & Go plus change my mind?
Now, a couple of weeks ago, I got contacted by Philips again to review one of their most popular products; the Steam & Go plus. At first, I laughed at myself a bit, thinking that this definitely now was a sign it was time for me to take some adult responsibilities and start steaming my clothes once for all.
I have NO more excuses now, because steaming truly could not sound to be any easier than while using the Steam & Go plus.
All you need is:
1) A plug nearby (obviously)
2) Your Steam & Go plus
3) Your favorite dress/pants/shirt hanging
I would also suggest that you either hang your clothes against your bedroom door or your closet, so that the surface is a bit hard and it makes it even easier to steam.
The Steam & Go Plus is very very easy to use and gives satisfying results in little to no time.
What I like:
- Great to quickly steam a dress before going out
- Small device, so perfect to store in my small flat and take in my luggage when traveling
- No water waste
- The light turns off when it’s ready to steam
What could be better:
- I find it a bit heavy after holding it for a while
- It takes a while to iron a full dress with it. So, it’s better if you only have a small surface to steam.
Overall, I think it’s a great tool to have if you are often on the go and want to ensure you can wear your favorite clothes with only a few minutes of steaming them.